ACTING FOR TEENS & ADULTS
13 & up
• TV Commercial $275
• Film $275
TV Commercial & Film Acting Workshop
If you are interested in pursuing a career in modeling, acting, television commercials and public speaking this workshop is a must! This program builds your confidence level and self esteem necessary to perform at auditions. You will learn how to work with an agency and build your promotional tools appropriate to your market. Many of our past students are now modeling and acting in such markets as Japan, Los Angeles and New York as well as the local market with such prestigious clients as Hawaii 5-0, Descendents, Big Eyes, Jurassic World, Bank of Hawaii, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Pizza Hut, Windward Dodge, Apple Inc., Verizon, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Kapiolani Medical, Safeway, Ala Moana Center, Neiman Marcus, Crazy Shirts and many more.
Interested in more courses? Inquire about our Teen Self-Improvement & Modeling Combo Workshop. Private & Corporate Workshops available upon request.
Enrollment is limited. For more information or to register, call (808) 737-7917
TV COMMERICIAL ACTING
Introduction to the Modeling, Film Acting & Television Commercial Industry
- Agency and Talent Expectations
- Photo posing & body movement for Models
On Camera Television Commercial Auditioning Techniques, Slating, Question & Answer, Body Language, Eye Contact & vocal expressions
- Improvisation, Facial Expression & Animation
- Working with Props, learning the camera
- Multiple Scripts Reading Techniques
- Cold Reading, commercial spokespearson reading
- Lifestyle scripts for the commercial actor
- Working with Other Actors and much, much more!
Learn How to Prepare for the Audition
- Warm-up Techniques for the Film Actor
- Character Development and Awareness
- Learn How to Play the Part
- Scene Study & Monologue Selection
- One on One Character Building & Development
- Preparation of Monologue & Development
- Advanced Scene Study II & Improvisation
- Performance of Monologue
- Tips on Making an Impression
- Do's and Dont's of an Audition
- How to get the job!